Shipping and Returns
We pack your artwork with extra care and get it to you just as fast as we can.
Order Processing & Delivery Expectations
After ordering and payment the artwork will be sent out to you within 3 days.
Delivery will be 2-5 business days after processing for UK and most Continental European destinations. It will be up to 10 business days to certain countries in Continental Europe
Tracking Your Order
Your artwork will be sent ‘signed for delivery’ so it will be insured by us and can be tracked and traced to give you peace of mind. We will send you a tracking number as soon as your item ships. In the remote event that your package is lost or damaged upon arrival, please contact us directly.
We are committed to quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
If your item arrives damaged, simply email us a digital photo of the damaged item and the shipping container/packaging. Please email us and include in the body of the email: your order number, the shipping ID or item number, a brief description of the reason for the return. Please send your request within 14 days of receipt. Your request will be processed within 48 hours and you will receive an email letting you know your replacement is under production or your refund is being processed. If you select a refund, you will be refunded the full cost of the item and the cost of delivery.
If your items arrived in good condition but you have changed your mind, no problem! You can return your item within 14 days of receipt and receive a refund for the price of the product. You must notify us of your intent to return your item within 14 days of receiving it.
To return an artwork, please pack it in the box and include the completed Return Instructions form included with your order. You may also inform us of your intent to return an item via letter by e-mail. Please include your name, postal address, email address, telephone numbers, as well as your order number, the shipping ID and/or item number. We encourage you to include a brief description of the reason for the return.
Please be aware that you are obligated to bear the responsibility of returning the goods. We strongly encourage you to return your item via a trackable method. Once we have received the item back in it’s original condition and packaging we will issue a refund.
Refunds will be issued on receipt of the artworks by us and will be by the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. You will not incur any fees as a result of such refund. Postage costs reimbursements will be paid at the same rate we sent the item at.
Choose from two ways to return:
If your order arrived damaged, speed up your return by following these simple steps:
• Take a digital photo of your damaged product and the shipping container it arrived in (if damaged).
• Attach your photos to an email and send them to ottothedotto.com Please include your order number, item number, a brief description of the reason for the return, and whether you'd like a replacement or a refund.
• You will receive an email within 24-48 hours confirming that the damage or quality issue is being assessed. You will be required to return the item before the refund can be processed.
If a product is perfect, but not perfect for you, we invite you to return it for a refund by following these simple steps:
• Complete the return request form on the back of the packing list included with your order.
• Ship your item back to us at the address below in its original packaging and enclose your completed return request. We strongly encourage you to return the item via a trackable method.
• We typically issue your refund within 48-72 hours of receiving the package.